Services: Mexico – HVAC Maintenance
ConServPro.MX™ AC Service (Facturas available!)
Maintaining the health of heating and air conditioning equipment is essential for any remote-ownership property. Without proper maintenance, sudden system failure and higher energy costs from poor operation will have a profound effect on the rental experience - as well as the financial bottom-line.
Kelpinc and ConServPro.MX, have been helping Peñasco property owner's since 2007 with reliable HVAC maintenance programs with expert, polite, English-speaking AC staffing - all designed for your unique ownership situation and taming the harsh seacoast environment.
Our goal is to provide professional service and guaranteed concern for your property, equipment and investment.
Every property owner or contracted rental-agent receives:
- Internet access through our Website
- Quarterly Email notification of day serviced & a full report of findings
- Photos of before and after (by email only)
- Access to property maintenance schedule and service history
- Local Mexico and Arizona phone numbers
- Services performed by professionally trained AC technicians
- An English-speaking resident Kelpinc project manager
- 24/7 internet communications and emergency service
Plans and Prices
Because every owner's needs are different, ConServPro.MX™ AC Service offers two excellent AC maintenance plans. Plan costs vary on the number of AC systems at the property. Each program offers the economy you need for how you utilize the property: As rental or private.
Signing up for service is easy:
- Step 1 – Call or email our office: 602.288.8380 x101 or at: email@example.com.
- Step 2 – Tell us you location and property address, how many thermostats you have, which plan you want and whether you will pay by credit card or check. Visa and Master Cards accepted.
NEW: We now accept Visa and MasterCard over the phone.
Within 24 hours you will receive a return email or phone call and shortly after sign up, contract calendar and start date. We require you to notify your rental agent to authorize having KELP service technicians on the property. You will be asked to copy us on your authorization correspondence. Depending on which plan you choose, you will be invoiced for regular daytime and after hours service calls + retail part costs + repair labor, under the PREVENTIVE PLAN, or for After hour calls + repair labor with 50% off parts cost under the TOTAL CARE PLAN At the last scheduled service month, you'll receive an email automatically asking you to renew your contract.
Note: It is expected that all equipment is operational at the start for these services unless expressly stated by you as requiring additional repairs.
Quarterly PM Service (four times per 12 month contract), the PREVENTIVE PLAN includes immediate replacement of marginal small parts (up to $200 without prior approval). This plan offers immediate preventive action for maximum up-time and your peace of mind with ASAP notification of major failures (requires pre-approval to repair unless waived), and within 72 hours of replacement of small parts via direct billing to account. All service calls are chargeable for travel, parts and labor.
- Blow-out and washout service – power-wash all compressor coils, fan, housing and blow off dust and salt from electrical wiring and controls.
- Compressor control inspection - check for loose, corroded contacts, check for leaking parts, bad bearings and signs of overheating.
- Inside fan and operation check - clean air filter, vacuum/wipe-down all inside registers, test fan for proper air flow and temperature performance in heat and cooling modes.
- Acid wash of coils on 1st contract visit; Anti-corrosive treatment – twice / year (1st and 3rd ), coating of all compressor coils, tubing and welded connections.
- System Operational Test - run, measure cooling/heating performance; system noise check; adjust speeds as required for best cooling/heating performance.
- Filter replacement - Replace old air filter with custom heavy-duty reusable "forever" air filter. (parts charge)
- Gas and power-check - Refrigerant gas leak and power consumption check every visit.
Annual Contract Cost:
|- 1 Thermostat - $275|
|- 2 Thermostats - $376|
|- 3 Thermostats - $481|
|- 4 Thermostats - $587|
|- 5 Thermostats - $630|
Total Care Program
Premium Quarterly PM Service (four times per 12 month contract), the TOTAL CARE plan includes all free daytime service calls (repair parts at retail + labor), twice per year anti corrosive protection, email service support, and small parts used during PM or scheduled repairs at 1/2 retail price (Repair labor and major parts not included).
- Full twice/year compressor check (gases, temperatures, performance).
- One-time pressure correction (gasses added or reduced).
- One-time change-out from old mechanical to new digital thermostats (at 1/2 price).
- Battery replacement for thermostats or remotes (parts extra).
- Testing of all other Kelpinc energy saving equipment.
- Annual appliance testing (Cleaning and repair extra)
All Benefits as our Preventitive program plus
Annual Contract Cost:
|- 1 Thermostat - $376|
|- 2 Thermostats - $499|
|- 3 Thermostats - $598|
|- 4 Thermostats - $718|
|- 5 Thermostats - $837|